The classroom volume in particular is so much quieter. I was amazed how quietly they all worked on their projects the last two days. Of course there are those couple of students who have spent time in the hall or have needed to have their placement changed, but even these have been minor. At the end (during cleanup), two "cleanup judges" (who vow to be impartial) decide which table is the cleanest. Cleanup is worth double points, which so far has meant that any table can win by the end of class. Some of them are quite amazing at cleaning up now, lol! They even scrub the floor -one table even lifted the legs of the table up and wiped the underside! I've also been keeping a couple in my pocket to reward good hall behavior. You should see how quiet they are in the hall now. :) Yeah for Stallion Bucks!!!
*students can use Stallion Bucks to buy things at the school store. Some of my younger students still prefer my bucket of prizes (thank you Oriental Trading Co!) instead of Stallion Bucks, so I give them a choice between the two.