Friday, December 3, 2010

Classroom Activities

Here's our newest project. The Kindergartners had the privilege of being the first to try it out. Most of them were fast finishers, so I let them color with the new supplies. They loved both! 

 (Our finished product - cute, huh?)

Here's our new "Art Gallery"
 (A couple of other ideas for art projects. They're both complementary colors, although they'll use purple and yellow for the weaving one. I was working on the really twisting lines and then thought that perhaps having the vertical strips wavy would be interesting too. Perhaps even both wavy? hmmm...)
 The classroom is starting to look interesting. Do you like our blue floor? There's a tarp over the carpet to keep it clean. The custodian is not loving me right now due to how messy our projects are, oops! Perhaps I should bring him a treat and have the students sign a card...
We're almost done with our ceramics unit, yeah! Tonight, I wrote up the new unit on the board and the due date for the final ceramics project:
(I'm working on a little project for the blank wall... My desk actually looks pretty good, lol! It was a lot messier a day or so ago.)